There is a couple of activities to enjoy on the farm. There is a couple of walking trails leading into the veld and to the nearby waterfall. The area is also known for great MTB trails and there is also a 4x4 route on the farm for our guests. Should none of these make you jump for joy please come and have a look at our dairy and try a fresh glass of milk.
Activities on the farm:
- Sunset excursion up the mountain with a view over Walker Bay
- Selfdrive 4x4 on our fynbos routes
- Hiking Trails on our fynbos routes
Other activities in the area:
- Shark Cage Diving (Gansbaai)
- Whale Watching (Gansbaai & Hermanus)
- Cave Tours with Padloper Trails (De Kelders)
- River Cruises (Stanford)
- Panthera Big Cat Sanctuary (Stanford)
- Helicopter Rides (Overberg Aviation)
- Horse Riding (Gansbaai & Pearly Beach)
- Fatbike Tours
- Mountain Bike Trail (The Klipspringer Route & Beloftebos)
- Klein River Cheese Farm (great for the kids)
Wine Tasting: (to name a few)
- Lomond Wine Estate
- Raka Wine Estate
- Black Oyster Catcher
- Stanford Hills
- Vaalvlei Wines
- Brunia Wines
Restaurants in the area:
- The Manor House Restaurant at Stanford Valley (highly recommended)
- A couple of restaurants in Baardskeerdersbos
- Various restaurants in Gansbaai & Stanford, both towns of equal distance from the farm
MTB by the sea or in the mountain
Enjoying a sunset with friends
Hiking in the Fynbos
Driving up the mountain
A hike into our beautiful indigenous forest is sure to take your breath away.
Spend an afternoon in our forest and up the mountain.
Staying up late and going for a night ride might just be worth your while.
Going for walks on the farm might just be what you need.
Join in giving the calves their milk.
Jerseys ready to be milked
Have a look in our dairy to see how cows are being milked.